星期日, 八月 22, 2010

My heart...was empty..

I dun noe why?
I felt that...my heart was empty..
Since i noe the truth..
I noe..I really....sad..
I noe...I really hope tat not wat i want.
I noe.....I noe.....
But...wat can i do?

Can u all give me a defination about Dating.
Izit..1 girl 1 guys equal to dating?

I found that..recently...when i sad...i boring...
also have one person...
accompany me..
That is Danny Lim..
A good staff wif me...and same company ^^
but...i noe..tat not love...
I no need ppl to love me..
I just need to love ppl..
To replace wat i did wrong last time...
Sorry....
Even though.....I haven receive wat "news" right yet.

Yesterday...Lee Hom Come one utama...
hehe...i go one utama too..
but.....really peak of ppl..
I wif my dear..huiyann decide tat..
We dun watch better..
^^..Than we go to New York New York Deli to having our...
lunch + dinner..
Nice..^^
Although...a bit expensive meal for a student...
one pizza...RM 16.90
one Float...RM7.90....
Wow...

Christine must gambateh ya...becoz..
u sure can do it...
Update blog finish....
Must study hard now ^^
If not...
kena marah + gv ppl ignore...
Sad..

没有评论:

发表评论